If your fuel injector is faulty and in need of removal, then our professional service allows us to take it from your car for cleaning, repair or replacement, even if it is stuck in place.
Even if another garage has attempted to work on your vehicle and has broken or damaged the injector, we can still remove it, even if it means drilling the injector out.
A damaged injector might cause a car to shake, judder, misfire or stall completely when you are out on the road. Most garages can diagnose the problem, but not many offer hydraulic seized injector removal.
Our customer base includes main dealers, independent garages, mobile mechanics and individuals. We can either come to you or you can book your vehicle in our workshop.
Get a Quick Quotation & Book In for Fast & Professional Service
We can remove:
- Seized Injectors.
- Broken or Snapped Injectors.
- Injectors that have been welded onto.
- Damaged and manipulated injectors.
- Bosch, Siemens, Delphi and Denso fuel injectors.
We also can:
- Remove broken and seized injector clamp bolts, rethread/helicoil.
- Remove snapped, broken and seized glowplugs.
- Replace cylinder head injector sleeves on 1.6 DV6 HDI engines.
- Test, Diagnose and Supply Diesel Injectors.
Makes and Models
We offer our injector removal service for all cars, trucks and vans – the most common brands being:
Express (Same Day) Services can be offered within 150 miles radius of Central London areas and locations
Areas outside these are still covered however may not be available for same-day service.